i'm constantly rotating the garments in my closet - here you can buy the pieces that aren't getting enough love from me!


-PayPal only.

-US and international shipping!

-shipping cost varies per item; i will combine shipping for multiple items.

-first come, first serve!

-all sales are final.

-PLEASE read buying instructions and terms of sale in the sidebar.

Friday, November 19, 2010

SOLD - H&M Trend polka dot sweater

H&M Trend polka dot sweater
Super soft acrylic/nylon/wool/polyester blend
Ribbed hems

As seen on Kate Bosworth

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Worn once; in perfect, like brand new condition.

I love this sweater, but I don't think I'll wear it as much as I should. It deserves a better home :)



Size: US 8
Perfectly oversized on people who are normally a smaller size 2, 4 or 6
20" armpit to armpit
19" mid-shoulder to hem


Currently in stores retailing for $39.95
Selling: $30.00


$8 US Priority shipping with delivery confirmation
$12 international shipping


To purchase, email cayleemariew@yahoo.com with the item name in the subject line, your PayPal email address, and whether you are a US or international customer.

1 comment:

~erin~ said...

hi caylee,
i would like to buy this. let me know! thanks